Our heating engineers are fully qualified, Corgi Registered and trained to deal with any job. Alterations, renovations, breakdowns, repair and maintenance, service contracts and new installations. Providing an emergency service 24/7 with our vehicles covering the South East for domestic and commercial customers.
- Gas - Oil - LPG appliance & pipework. Corgi Registered
- Boiler Breakdown, Diagnostics, Repair & Maintenance
- Boiler Servicing, Boiler Controls, Programmers, Thermostats & Circulating Pumps
- Boiler Replacement Part L Energy Efficiency Qualified - Enegy Efficiency Certificate 6084
- Weather Compensation Units
- Combination Boiler & Condensing Boiler Installations
- Chemical System Power Flushing to BS 7593: 1992
- Central Heating System upgrades
- Small Bore & Micro Bore Systems
- New Radiators / Towel Rails / TRV’s (thermostatic radiator valves)
- Central Heating Design & Planning, Small Bore & Micro Bore Systems
- Solar Thermal Systems Technology
- Underfloor Heating, Design & Installation
- Heat Pumps, Combined Heat & Power units (CHP)
- Commercial Design & Installation
The Importance of Water Treatment
Water in a central heating system needs to be chemically treated otherwise corrosion and limescale will soon affect a boilers efficiency. Research has shown that a system can be up to 6% less efficient within a matter of weeks if not correctly treated, impacting on CO2 emissions and the environment.
An untreated system can be affected by a variety of problems including radiator cold spots and air pockets, boiler noise, pump seizure or failure, all of which can lead to costly repairs or replacements.
- Multi Point Gas Water Heaters
- Combination Boiler Installation
- Copper Cylinder Replacement
- High Performance Taps / Brassware
- TMV for Commercial & Domestic
- Unvented High Pressure Hot Water Systems Installed & Serviced
- Document G Part 3 BPEC Qualified, Holders of Certificate G3
- Hot water Design & Planning
- Solar Domestic Hot Water
Part L of the Building Regulations has taken the first step in focusing the building industry’s mind on energy efficiency by introducing the requirement that high efficiency condensing boilers must now be fitted as part of any new or replacement central heating installation.
Part L Energy Efficiency Qualified - Energy Efficiency Certificate 6084